For more than four decades, the Law Offices of Tom C. Smith has been recognized as one of the leading bankruptcy firms in Virginia. Our firm has helped thousands of clients in Hampton Roads successfully restructure their lives and protect their property by stopping garnishments, repossessions and foreclosures.
Chapter 7 bankruptcy can discharge credit cards, medical bills, old repossessions and foreclosures, stop garnishments, harassing phone calls and aggressive bill collectors. Is chapter 7 bankruptcy right for you?
Chapter 13 bankruptcy can stop foreclosure, catch up back mortgage payments, reduce car and furniture payments, solve tax problems with one monthly payment. Learn more about how chapter 13 bankruptcy can help you.
- Comprehensive debt analysis
- Determine advantages of chapter 7 or chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Discuss possible bankruptcy alternatives
- Identify consequences of bankruptcy
- Examine best path toward a fresh start through bankruptcy
- Review bankruptcy forms and bankruptcy filing process
- Explain complicated bankruptcy asset protection laws for Virginia
- Affordable bankruptcy payment plans
- Military discounts
- Convenient office locations in Virginia Beach and Norfolk
- Confidential trusted expert bankruptcy advice
1600 Virginia Beach Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Fax: 757-491-6174 Norfolk Law Offices of Tom C. Smith
249 E. Little Creek Road, Suite 202
Norfolk, VA 23505
Fax: 757-491-6174 Chesapeake Law Offices of Tom C. Smith
1545 Crossways Blvd., Suite 250
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Fax: 757-491-6174 Newport News Law Offices of Tom C. Smith
11815 Fountain Way, Suite 300
Newport News, VA 23606